3 Reasons to invest
It owns Agro-Biotech, a Québec-based licensed cannabis grower with a 75,000 square foot indoor facility. Emerald has also entered into hemp chaff purchase agreements in 2018 and subsequent years.
It owns Agro-Biotech, a Québec-based licensed cannabis grower with a 75,000 square foot indoor facility.
Emerald’s team is highly experienced in life sciences, product development, large-scale agri-business, and marketing, and is focused on developing value-added cannabis-based products with potential wellness and medical benefits. Emerald is part of the Emerald Health group, which is broadly focused on developing pharmaceutical, botanical, and nutraceutical products that may provide wellness and medical benefits by interacting with the human body’s endocannabinoid system.
- 2019-12-02 15:36:38 UTC50% owned JV, Pure Sunfarms, achieves fourth consecutive quarter of positive EBITDA, all-in cost ...
- 2019-11-27 12:39:16 UTC
- 2019-11-27 12:37:17 UTCAlberta distribution expands PSF’s market access to include top three provincial markets represen...
- 2019-11-26 12:21:27 UTCPremium Québec and certified organic BC operations now readying for significant production of dis...
- 2019-11-20 12:20:05 UTC
- 2019-11-15 12:58:11 UTC
- 2019-11-12 12:20:51 UTC
- 2019-11-07 13:19:34 UTCEmerald selected as new supplier of medical cannabis products for distribution into STENOCARE’s e...
- 2019-10-31 11:07:16 UTC
- 2019-10-30 11:25:44 UTCReorganization will cut costs and focus on improving cash flow and differentiated competitive pos...